CatMouse App is not working! Are you getting an error like “No Data” and “No Links Available” on your device? Don’t worry, we are here to help you resolve those issues. These are very common errors which most of the users face just like you.
In this article, we will guide you on how to fix Cat Mouse App to make sure that you can watch all your favorite TV shows and movies at the touch of your button with no hassle. Though you will find CatMouse as one of the best streaming apps, the users still complain about a few issues. Do check out: Cat Mouse APK Download on Roku [Steps].
- 1 Cat Mouse App “No Data” Issue
- 1.1 Cat Mouse App “No Links Available” Issue
- 1.2 CatMouse APK “No Data” Issue – Method 2
- 1.3 Conclusion – Cat Mouse APK No Data & No Links Available Errors Fixed
Cat Mouse App “No Data” Issue
There are few solutions for running the CatMouse App smoothly and fixing errors like “No data” and “No Links available” on your device. Since it faces many glitches and has few flaws this adds to the disadvantages of using this app. Each error mentioned above can be solved through different approaches. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to solve your problem.
If you are looking for an updated version of Cat Mouse APK, do get it from below.
To remove errors such as No Data and No links available. Follow the simple steps below-
- Open CatMouse App on your device.
- Go to the app settings option on your device.
- Find the Source list refresh time interval by scrolling down on your device.
- Click on the mentioned above list and then you will find a pop up saying if your app is still freezing while loading the link. You will have to increase the value to 15 seconds.
- Clear Cache, and it will remove all unwanted data which causes freezing in the app.
Also, check out: Cat Mouse APK Download on FireStick & Fire TV [Guide].
Cat Mouse App “No Links Available” Issue
- Tap open the CatMouse app on your device.
- Open your settings option son your device and Navigate to the cache option
- Kindly clear the cache and free your device from all the unwanted data.
- Now restart the App and ‘No Data’ & ‘No Links Available’ issue has been removed from the app.
- Now, watch all your favorite movies and tv shows in HD mode.
CatMouse APK “No Data” Issue – Method 2
In case if you are not able to solve the problem on your device via the above method.
I request you to follow the second method to solve No Data issue on your device for the CatMouse App
Clean Cache Memory
One of the reasons that the app might be facing data error could be due to the cache in your device. Go to Setting -> Application -> Cat Mouse App-> Storage -> clear cache. The cache clearing could be different for different devices and one can delete as per their device.
Check Network Connection
Network connection creates a problem in the Cat Mouse App. There could be a chance that you are not in a stable network or there is some noise in the connection. Try to reboot your Wi-Fi and check the connected device. You must check this app ‘CineHub APK Download on Android Box & Smart TV‘ to replace the ShowBox and Terrarium TV in your devices.
Use IPVanish VPN to connect
A VPN means a Virtual private network where you’re IP Address and Device gets an anonymous identity and no one can trace your device. The main reason to use a VPN is to make sure that you are using the internet privately through an encrypted connection and nobody can trace over the internet. Download VPN > Install on your device > Sign up and connect safely and privately.
Update the App
The “No Data Error” could be because you haven’t updated the app for long. It is always advisable to download Cat Mouse Apk from the official source. Click on the LINK to download and fix the “No Data” issue error of your Cat Mouse App.
Re-Install the CatMouse App
Uninstall and Re-install the app again on your device. There are chances that the Cat Mouse APK file might have some sort of issue. Downloading the app again might solve the “No Data” issue.
Keep the App Updated
The Cat Mouse App developers keep the app updated at frequent intervals. If you see any pop up for updating the app make sure that you follow the instructions. Running an outdated version could be a reason that your Cat Mouse App is facing the issue.
Are you using ad blockers on your device? Is yes then please disable them. Enabled adblockers could be a reason that is creating a “No Data” issue on your Android device.
Also, do check out:
- Cat Mouse APK on Nvidia Shield [Full Guide].
- Cat Mouse APK Download on PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac).
- Cat Mouse APK Alternatives – Similar Apps Like CatMouse App.
Conclusion – Cat Mouse APK No Data & No Links Available Errors Fixed
These are few hacks that will help you to fix the “No Data” and “No Links Available” problems on your device. The above-mentioned ways will assist you to solve the issues by yourself without any external assistance. Don’t forget to use a VPN when you are using the CatMouse App on your android device. If you have any queries please let us know in the comment section below.