If you are a movie freak then you should try the Flixoid app on Firestick. Flixoid APK on Firestick is an online movie streaming app, which streams all the latest movies, web series, movie trailers, documentaries, TV series for free. Flixoid is available for all the devices such as mobile phones, smart TVs. PCs, tablets, and much more. Flixoid app is a clone app of Terrarium TV. After the shutting down of the Terrarium TV app, many new online movie streaming apps like Terrarium were launched. But not all the apps were up to the mark.
Flixoid was also one of the Terrarium TV clone apps. All the movies available in the app can be streamed for free. You need not pay a dime to stream videos in Flixoid. You can also enhance the features of Flixoid using add-ons such as Trak. tv and Real-Debrid. Check Out: Rokkr APK Download on Android [LATEST].
Flixoid APK | Features:
Flixoid and Terrarium TV app shares almost the same features but Flixoid has some more additional features which were added in recent version updates of the app. Here are some of the unique characteristics of the Flixoid app:
- HD Movies & TV Shows: In the Flixoid app, all the available streaming links for movies will be available in HD and blue-ray also. You can also choose to watch movies in low quality by choosing 480p, 320p, and 144p links manually.
- Save offline: All the movies, TV series, Web series, documentaries available in the app can be saved offline and watched later without an internet connection.
- Compatible with all devices: Flixoid supports all devices such as android, iOS, Windows, and Mac PC also.
- Clean UI: The user interface of the app is very simple and neat. You can easily navigate through all the options available in the app.
- Completely free to stream: You need not pay any amount/subscription charge to stream movies in the Flixoid app.
- 100% safe from malware and virus: Flixoid app is 100% safe to install and use on your device. There are malware and virus problems with the Flixoid app.
Install Flixoid APK on Firestick/Fire TV [STEPS]
Follow the below instructions to install Flixoid on Firestick devices such as Firestick 4K, 2nd and 3rd generation of Fire TV stick lite. Since this Flixoid app is not available in any official app stores, you have to install the Flixoid app using the APK file.
- First, connect the Fire TV stick to your smart TV. Turn ON the TV.
- Once the TV is switched ON, change the mode to HDMI using the button on the TV remote.
- In HDMI mode, go to settings.
- In settings, you have to select the “My Device” option.
- My device option has a list of options such as About, Developer options, Legal & Compliance, etc. Choose “Developer Options”.
- In Developer Options, choose “Apps from unknown sources”.
- Now tap on the “Turn ON” button in the prompt. Now you can install apps using APK files.
- Get back to the home screen of the device and tap on search.
- Search for “Downloader” and tap on GO. You will get results for the FireOS store.
- From the search results, choose the “Downloader” app and tap on Download.
- After the Downloader app is downloaded, go to the settings again and choose My device.
- From My Device, go to Developer Options and tap on “Apps from unknown sources”.
- There you can see the newly installed app “Downloader”. Tap on the app to let it install apps from unknown sources.
- The Downloader app will request you to grant permission to access videos, photos, etc. Tap on Allow.
- Open the Downloader app and tap on the browser.
- In the URL textbox, paste the URL of the official Flixoid website.
- Tap on the Go button and the Downloader will start downloading the APK file of Flixoid APK.
- Once the app is downloaded, it will ask you whether to install the Flixoid APK file. Tap on install.
- Wait till the app is installed and tap on the open button.
- Now the Flixoid app will be launched and you can stream your free movie.
How To Use Flixoid on Firestick?
After installing the Flixoid APK on Firestick, you can easily learn how to use the app to watch movies online. Here are few tips for you to learn how to use the Flixoid app to its fullest on Firestick.
- To launch the Flixoid app, go to the “Your apps” section on your smart TV where the Firestick is connected.
- You can find the Flixoid app in the Your apps section. Tap on the Flixoid icon to launch the app.
- Once you open the app, it will ask you permission to access the file storage of the device to save the downloaded movies/videos.
- Tap “Allow” to grant permission for the app.
- Now from the home screen of the app, search for your favourite movie and start streaming. Enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Add-ons such as Alldebrid, real-debrid, Premiumize, trak. tv is supported by the Flixoid app. Yes, the Flixoid app is completely ad-free and you can enjoy unlimited hours of streaming without any interruption.
1. What are the add-ons supported by the Flixoid app?
2. Is Flixoid APK ad-free?
Add-ons such as Alldebrid, real-debrid, Premiumize, trak. tv is supported by the Flixoid app.
Yes, the Flixoid app is completely ad-free and you can enjoy unlimited hours of streaming without any interruption.
Check it out:
- Install Lepto Sports APK on FireStick.
- Syncler APK (TVZion Fork) on FireStick & Fire TV Cube [STEPS].
- CineHub App No Data, No Links Found & Crashing Errors.
- Morpheus TV Rebirth v1.69 APK Download [Release].
Final Words – Latest Flixoid APK on Firestick/Fire TV
Follow all the above steps to download and install the Flixoid app on your Firestick device. The above steps are very simple and easy to follow. The Flixoid app will be installed without any errors if you follow all the steps. If you get errors while installing or after installing the Flixoid app then do let us know through the comments or you can send an email too. We will help you to install the Flixoid app without any errors or issues.
1 thought on “Install Flixoid APK on FireStick in 1 Min [Steps]”
Well, it downloaded but nothing works.