CucoTV on Firestick is one of the best online movie streaming apps to stream movies both online and offline. CucoTv app is highly compatible and installed on all Android devices such as mobile phones, tablet PCs, Firestick devices, and FireTv. You can also use android emulators to use the app on Windows and Mac devices. With the CucoTv app, you can stream movies and Tv shows in very high quality (1080p). It receives updates frequently, and streaming links to the latest films are regularly added.
CucoTv is a modified version of the most popular Zinitevi app. All the features of the Zinitevi app are available in the CucoTV app. Check out: CucoTV APK Download on Android [Mod/Ad-Free].
CucoTv on Firestick | Features:
Some of the essential features of the CucoTV APK on Firestick are briefed below.
- Large collection of movies and TV shows: All the movies released from the year 2000 are available to stream in the CucoTV app. Famous TV serials and web series are also available in the CucoTv app. You can search for your favorite show using the search option.
- Download your favorites: With the CucoTV app, you can download your favorite movies offline and watch them later without a Wi-Fi connection. You can also download multiple files at the same time using the background mode.
- Connect to SmartTVs: CucoTV app is compatible with Chromecast, Firestick, Android TV box, etc. You can use the cast icon in the movie to watch your movie on a TV’s big screen.
- Multi-language subtitles: All the movies and TV series available in the CucoTV app are pre-loaded with subtitles in all languages. You can choose the required language subtitle and start watching.
- Favorite List: Using the favorite list option you can save your favorite TV shows and movies in the app. When you open the app next time you need not search for those series and movies again.
- Watch list: The watch list section in the app lets you revisit the view history. If you forgot to save the favorite movie which you have watched recently then you can find the movie in the watch history.
Apart from the above features, more features are added to the app in every update. Don’t forget to update regularly to get all the features.
Install CucoTV APK on Firestick [STEPS]
You can install CucoTV APK on Firestick devices using the below simple steps. Since the app is not available in the play store for obvious reasons you need to install the app using the APK file. Follow the below steps carefully without skipping any steps to install the CucoTV APK on your Firestick device.
- Open your Firestick or FireTV device. (Make sure you have a stable internet connection)
- Now click on the Settings icon in the right corner of the home screen.
- Go down and choose the My Fire TV option. In older versions, this option is known as Device.
- In the My Fire Tv menu, you can see an option called Developer settings. Click on it.
- There you can now see an option called “Install apps from unknown sources”.
- Turn on the Unknown sources option to let the Firestick device install apps using the APK file. Else you can install the app only through the play store.
- On the home screen, click on the Find menu and select search.
- Type “Downloader” in the search. Select the first option Downloader that appears in the search. You can also use voice search to search Downloader.
- Click on Download in the Downloader install page.
- Once the Downloader is installed, open it. It will request you to Allow access to the gallery and the files. Click Allow.
- Now you can see an URL box with a Go button. There type the download link of the CucoTV APK.
- Now the CucoTV app will be downloaded and click on Install.
- The CucoTV will be installed and revert back to the home screen.
- Now you can launch the app from the home screen of the Firestick device and enjoy free movies and television shows.
Note: Never forget to delete the downloaded APK file after installation. It will help you to save space on the disk.
CucoTv on Firestick | FAQs
The most frequently asked questions about the installation process of the CucoTv app are addresses here. If you any problems with the installation of the CucoTv app then you can find the answers here.
Is it possible to integrate Real-Debrid on the CucoTv app?
Yes, you can integrate Real-Debrid with your CucoTV app. You need to connect them using the Real-Debrid option available in the app settings. Once you click on the Real-Debrid option, you will get a code. You need to input the code in the Real-Debrid website (https://real-debrid.com/device)
How to enable subtitles for the movies in the CucoTv app?
To enable the subtitles, go to Settings > Enable automatic subtitles for videos. If the movie has preloaded subtitles you can watch with subtitles immediately.
Check it out:
- Syncler APK (TVZion Fork) on FireStick & Fire TV Cube [STEPS].
- CineHub App No Data, No Links Found & Crashing Errors.
- Morpheus TV Rebirth v1.69 APK Download [Release].
Final Words – CucoTv APK on Firestick/Fire TV
The above are the steps to download and install the CucoTv app on your Firestick device / FireTV. Hope you have installed it without any errors. If you have any problems regarding the app installation you can comment below. We will help you to solve the problem.